Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Holiday Week

This week was the Chusoek Holiday here in Korea.  It's similar to American Thanksgiving, but definitely different.  Anyhow, I did a lot of walking ... did some exploring ... spent some time with some dear friends and got to know new friends ... A lovely week all the way around.  Now it is Thursday tomorrow, the students are back and we have classes in the morning.  I have a feeling the students won't be completely ready for classes.  Review,  pop-quiz, and then watch the first debates for Government class and read aloud book ... Read outside reading, creative writing, some journal writing, and read aloud book for English I ... Ok, without any other comment, some pictures from the week ...


Sorry about the excessive bad night pictures, but it a fun little music, lights and fountain show with friends.  Looking forward to going back to many of these places, and those I did not get pictures.  I know where I want to do my Christmas shopping. ;-)  Also looking forward to getting a phone with Google maps so that I can also see where I'm at on the map and how to get where I want to go.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment