Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm in PARIS!?!



I flew over Europe for the second time, and landed in Paris for the first time.  My flight to Tokyo from MSP was delayed.  The plane that was coming in from there, had to make a medical emergency landing in Alaska, thus it was delayed three hours, and I would miss my connecting flight to Seoul.  YIKES!  I went to the Delta help desk/phones, and thankfully I arrived in time to make arrangements before the flight left Alaska, or else I would be arriving in Seoul 24 hours late.  Instead, with this new route the very nice lady found me, I get to see Paris ... from the airport and air, and basically fly around the world and get in only 9 hours later then the original time.

I am so tired.  It is 1 am back at home, and I haven't been able to sleep more than about 2 hours total since my 1 and 1/2 hours sleep the night before.  I wouldn't you know, it is bright and sunny outside here.  Ohh, why did I not get much sleep the night before?  Well on the way to the hotel, the vehicle decided to break down.  I will not dwell on the fact that it is my lovely 4Runner, that had just had a clean bill of health the week before.  I will not dwell on the cost it sounds like it will take to fix it.  God has sent me on this journey, He will help figure it all out.  I hope I sleep on the flight from here to Seoul though.  Especially since it will be morning again there.

Ok, maybe I can catch a few zzz's here.  EEK, it is way to bright in here.  Actually, I like how open and light it is, but ..............soooooo sleeeeeeeeepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment